Thread: Unpacking scenarios to N&W Pokey

Default Unpacking scenarios to N&W Pokey

I have installed the N&W Pokey route to my MSTS routes. However when I try to unpack my scenarios, it says "This package requires a route called Pocahontas District,UID". What do I need to do to get my scenarios installed?

Where did you download the route from (link) and where did the activity come from (link)?

Pocahontas trk file
    Code:
    [email protected]@@@@@@@@@JINX0r0t______

Tr_RouteFile (
    	RouteID ( Pocahontas )
    	Name ( "Pocahontas District" )
    	Description ( "The Pocahontas line runs from Bluefield WVA
    often, for whatever reason, the activity route ID does not match the one in the actual trk file.

Anyway, to avoid that type of problem, use Ged Saunders "MSTS APK Extractor v3" found in the FL, you can either run the apk file as usual or make a zip file and then unpack it. Works excellent.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

It was sent to me by a friend, and the activities were included.

Sometimes there is a mismatch between the route name the activity thinks it should be installed into and the name of the route you've got.
    This means when you install the activity it will create new folders that it thinks it should be installing into. After this happens you can copy them into the actual route. Or - before you unpack any more activities - you might want to change the name of your route from something non-standard to what the activities expect. Ged's activity unpacker is excellent. It is the only one to use . . . do not use the old MSTS one.