Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PGP - Pinnacle Game Controller - Win10

I've thought about buying the Raildriver, but eventually gave up on the idea.

Using my joypad instead of a keyboard is good enough for me.

Some time ago I did see a video on YT. Some Russian guy created a realistic control stand of a Soviet diesel locomotive and used it for playing MSTS. These days you van make anything with a 3D printer and good electronics skills (both of which I lack, unfortunately).
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

Hi Folks,

Happy to help...

Yeah - not a fan of Rail Driver - think it had something to do with - when originally released - it was screen scraping the appropriate values off the displayed text values on the screen... That and I use numerous sims - so it wouldn’t really work for me...

I’ve been trying to champion a cause for full Direct-X support for joysticks in ORTS... Then - instead of emulating keystrokes - the Sim is aware of the actual positions of the joysticks... So if you open a throttle 20% - the sim knows it’s open 20% and can react accordingly - which is what our flight sims have been doing since day one... A much better way of doing things and we would no longer need the intermediate software...

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk