Thread: BN B30-7AB Repaints

Default BN B30-7AB Repaints

Hi all. Does anyone know of any BN or BNSF repaints for the B30-7AB unit that came with SLI's old BN pack? I seem to remember there was a website that had a pack of several but that was many years ago and my memory has fallen by the wayside (just like my mind) I had backed up alot of my old downloads but since my sim sat idle for so many years stuff gets lost, erased etc... I dont have any software anymore to repaint otherwise I would do it myself. Thanks guys
    Will

Look up "Danny Beck" files... its in the File Library... BN set....
    Dave Edwards

Obviously you haven't tried to look for B30 ! Go to the library here and in the search - type in B30 . You might be surprised what pops up .

Quote Originally Posted by bwbrgb View Post
    Obviously you haven't tried to look for B30 ! Go to the library here and in the search - type in B30 . You might be surprised what pops up .
    14 files, none of which is what Sleepy is looking for.

However, I checked my downloads and found a file called B30_7AB.zip, which contains 8 repaints of SLI's B30 model from the BN set. But I do not know how I acquired the file as it is not in the file library here, and the readme gives no indication as to who the author is.

Mipman,

Please do not use the site that you have found on Google..This site contain a malware link, plus its all stolen payware files, as that user has been banned from this site... so just a warning..

Thanks
    Dave Edwards

Thanks, Dave.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    Look up "Danny Beck" files... its in the File Library... BN set....
    I have that set although I paid for it from the SLI site when it was available many years ago. Repaints of that B30-7AB in that set is what i'm am looking for.
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    Mipman,

Please do not use the site that you have found on Google..This site contain a malware link, plus its all stolen payware files, as that user has been banned from this site... so just a warning..

Thanks
    Understood. That was the only site I could find, but it would be better just to not get them at all in that case. I personally would never support anything that user publishes.