Thread: Trailers1 from Chris and Jerre's Paint Shed

Question Trailers1 from Chris and Jerre's Paint Shed

I posted this message at another forum but they did not reply back to me since on September 26th. So I decided to post here to see if anyone might be able to answer to this problem.

I am not sure why are those trailers not showing in Train Simulator 2020? Anyway I download the file in zip and extracted them to temporary folder on desktop. Then followed the instructions from readme.txt and move five folders -- JB Hunt, FedEx Multinational, YRC, Prime and Schneider into the Assets folder in steamapps. The Assets folder is

Assets\RSC\SD75Pack01\RailVehicles\Freight\Flatcar RTTX90

Then I copy/paste two GeoPcDx files, -- 'Flatcar_RTTX90_trucks_1.GeoPcDx' and 'Flatcar_RTTX90_trucks_2.GePcDx' from Assets\RSC\SD75Pack01\RailVehicles\Freight\Flatcar RTTX90\Default.

At last I was in the program, RW_Tools to swap the Spine cars from freeroam scenario in the route of Raton Pass and insert all five RTTX90 cars in the train consists. And decided to check the scenario to run in freeroam on the route of Raton Pass on my program, Train Simulator 2020. But got the error message that the RTTX90 cars are missing in the scenario. I was trying to figure out why are those cars missing if I did put two GeoPcDx files as follow by the readme.txt. But I am not sure about the Scenario Editor and look below that I have copy/paste from the readme.txt.

In the scenario editor, these will come up as 'SD75 Flatcar1 FedEx Multimodal', 'SD75 Flatcar1 JB Hunt', and so on and so forth. Have fun with your new trailers!

I am not sure what is the scenario editor for Train Simulator 2020 or 2019.

Hope someone can tell me what did I have done wrong with this.

Thank you,

John

Those trailers is gone to Recycle Bin as no one help with this problem and even the repainter for those trailers1 have not reply to my message since last Tuesday. Don't worry about this.

Thank you,

John

Quote Originally Posted by cn bala View Post
    Those trailers is gone to Recycle Bin as no one help with this problem and even the repainter for those trailers1 have not reply to my message since last Tuesday. Don't worry about this.

Thank you,

John
    Did you delete the Blueprints.pak file in that folder?
    Tom

Tom -- No I didn't delete the Blueprints.pak in that folder. If there is and what should I do? Leave them alone or delete them in that folder.

John

Quote Originally Posted by cn bala View Post
    Tom -- No I didn't delete the Blueprints.pak in that folder. If there is and what should I do? Leave them alone or delete them in that folder.

John
    There is only one Blueprints.pak file in that folder (railworks\Assets\RSC\SD75Pack01), just delete that file and restart ts2020.
    Tom

Tom -- Thank you and there is one Blueprints.pak file and already delete them. I should have know this from before.

Great help Tom and appreciate this.

John