Thread: Adding Platforms to a Route

Default Adding Platforms to a Route

Hi all,

I am learning how to use the TSRE5 route editor, and believe me, it is a long and painful process. I just figured out how to add a platform to a route.

My question is when you select the green platform markers, the information panel on the left shows two check boxes. One marked right and the other left. This is directly under the platform name window.

What is the function of these two check boxes?

Fred

Hi Fred,
    The check box(s) define which side of the track the platform will service. For instance, checking both boxes would define platforms on each side of the track.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the Info.

Fred

Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, India.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Hi Fred,
    The check box(s) define which side of the track the platform will service. For instance, checking both boxes would define platforms on each side of the track.

regards,
    Hello.. I am working with TSRE from last 2 yrs.. but I didn't understood why we use this left right option? Platforms are working same no matter what I ticked left or right. And also want to know about passenger and boarding time input option in TSRE. Please elaborate this matter.

They are used to control which side doors open for AI trains.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"