Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Common Cab

Just a thought here Jdark43. Every time you refer to it, you call it common cab, that is two words with a space between them. If that is what you have called your folder in the trainsets folder, it will never ever work. It MUST be called common.cab, that is with a dot instead of a space.

If you do have common.cab, then copying the alias file you want to use from one of the two Alias folders into your locomotive cab folder should make it work. You may then have to adjust the font size, but it is a bit pointless trying that until you can actually see the cab in the game.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Why don't you just send us a screenshot of the folder structure you have installed the cab into?
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

when i get a chance my friend i will take a screenshot of the my Cabview folder.

Baldwin thank you for reminding me of that my friend.

Jdark34

hi my friend. i did get the common cab finally to work and i love the cabs and how it's look and can you show me how to do the new ones you got too FI ghost it's your newes44cab and the newes44cabpatch1. show me how to do those my friend.

Jdark34

READ the instructions!
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

okay Frank i will see what i can do to make the new ones work and i will follow the instructions

Jdark34

hi FI ghost i finally the common cabs to work. i wanna to thank you for helping me my friend. i remember to follow your instructions take care my friend.

Jdark34

HI FI Ghost are you doing a new common cab anytime soon. if yes can you do like sd70macs for csx and conrail and southern pacific and norfolk southern and union pacific and CNW too if you can my friend.

Jdark34

Hello,

I currently have no plans to do cabs for SD70MAC locomotives. My current project is set of 2d Photorealistic cabs for Dash-9 and AC4400 locomotives to be used in ORTS.
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif