Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Class 37

1. Default

More coaches

Beautiful buddy, great models and superb interiors.

Brings back a lot of memories, particularly the compartment stock.

Back and fore to Swindon every weekend for a year.

DRS is the only rail sim i have any interest in long term, so keep up the excellent work please.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I absolutely love the look of the Mark Ones, great work on these. I can smell the musty wood and steam heat with the diesel aroma drifting in the windows.

Night mode looking excellent too and quite understand that it won't be ready for a while yet.
    Vern.

4. Default

The compartments have a very comfortable atmosphere to them. Just sitting there letting the AI drive while watching the scenery (sparse, for now) and other trains is surprisingly pleasant. Open saloons are ok too but not as much fun.

Will you be doing the 6 seats per compartment buddy, as well as the 8 seat version please ?

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Will you be doing the 6 seats per compartment buddy, as well as the 8 seat version please ?
    Not sure what the difference is? The FK compartment on the first page of this thread has armrests, so it must be a 6-seater while the red BSK one on this page hasn't, so it's 8 seats?

Just 2 variations of second/standard class SK buddy.

6 seater compartments with armrests were allocated to the Midland, Eastern & Scottish Regions originally.

But later also allocated to the WR. If you are doing interior player enabled views, it would just be nice to be able to ride the cushions in both variants.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Slight bump re the Class 37 - just had a nice run over the Mountain Pass line but wondered if it might be possible to beef up the sound heard in the cab? I know it's not realistic to hear external sounds from the internal view but most of the sims take a bit of aural licence and give us the "thrash" to enjoy while driving. Thanks.
    Vern.

Another quick question. Just began a run where you have to start the loco, got as far as releasing the brakes but when I hit "e" and hold it down, nothing happens. Brake status is shown as "shutdown". Any suggestions please?
    Vern.

Update: I also tried holding down the "b" key to unlock the brake system but still no joy.
    Vern.