Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clear Tracks NS 8520

It appears Clear Tracks are no longer in operation.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

The site was down a few weeks ago, then it came back up, now it's down again. I think it will come back up. At least I hope it does. When? I don't know! The owner of Clear Tracks also has a Facebook page for that site. That's not available either. When I tried to go there it read:Sorry, this content isn't available right now. Keep checking every few days or so. It must of been three or four weeks or more the last time it disappeared and returned.

Quote Originally Posted by derickavery View Post
    The site was down a few weeks ago, then it came back up, now it's down again. I think it will come back up. At least I hope it does. When? I don't know! The owner of Clear Tracks also has a Facebook page for that site. That's not available either. When I tried to go there it read:Sorry, this content isn't available right now. Keep checking every few days or so. It must of been three or four weeks or more the last time it disappeared and returned.
    It looks like it is gone for good this time. The owner was saying he was going to retire for doing the reskins more for personal reasons. But the "High Drama" over at RWA looks like it pushed him out sooner than expected.

http://railworksamerica.com/forum/vi...tracks#p252886
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    It looks like it is gone for good this time. The owner was saying he was going to retire for doing the reskins more for personal reasons. But the "High Drama" over at RWA looks like it pushed him out sooner than expected.

http://railworksamerica.com/forum/vi...tracks#p252886
    Oh Wow.... And This Forum & Elvas, has never had that kind of Drama...

What High Drama. There was no Drama.
    HP Omen Obelisk Desktop, i7-8700, GeForce RTX 2080, Windows 10 Pro

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV