Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Use Loco's On Different Routes

At last, up and running on the Paddington suburban services.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Western over the Pennines.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

BRCW Type 3's on the Tees Valley route. Shame they both have the same class number.

Mike.

After the 5x WR diesel hydraulic classes and sub classes, the Brush Type 4 is my fave BR loco class.
    The English Electric Type 4 is struggling on this oil working. Old technology, heavy cast under frame and an inadequate prime mover for the weight of loco. Although in game a better model than the Brush, particularly the sounds. Also nice to see the Western on a non player service.

Mike.

I only realised yesterday that all the exteriors of the BR loco's have a nicely weathered livery. Unlike in TS20xx where everything was unrealistic ex-works. Last piccie must be The Valleys.

Mike.

Nothing much wrong with the physics of the HST. Train crews in the late 1980's reckoned on line speed (125) after leaving Paddington. to be attained passing Southall. I was pretty close on that, observing all the PSR's up to line speed. I seem to recognise the last station.

Mike.

Tickets please, thought i better put the interior lights on. Sat with the driver between Twyford and Maidenhead, she don't say much.

Mike.

Mike.