Thread: Reverse Point - Unable to save path !!

Exclamation Reverse Point - Unable to save path !!

Greetings !!

While making activities, whenever I set a single reverse point on a path, it fails to save everytime !
    What am I missing or doing wrong ?
    Due to the geography and route limits, the player train needs to reverse and thus I am trying to include
    a reverse point on its path but no luck.

Please help !!
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

Default Fail to Save? Need Path Info!

Where is your MSTS installed? Please provide the full path information (c:\Program Files . . . .ect . . . .) whatever it may be,

The reason I ask is this sounds like a windows security issue so the full path info is needed to diagnose your problem,

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Where is your MSTS installed? Please provide the full path information (c:\Program Files . . . .ect . . . .) whatever it may be,

The reason I ask is this sounds like a windows security issue so the full path info is needed to diagnose your problem,

regards,
    Greetings, Sir !

Sorry for the late response. Actually, there was no path folder in the route for which I was making an activity. Thus, I first created PATHS folder and the problem got solved.
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.