Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Poll

Quote Originally Posted by ragtimer View Post
    Anyone help me with the update of the DW Rock Island locomotive set ,DW does not reply to a polite request.
    Is this what you're after Peter? http://www.dieselswest.com/Repairs2.htm

Following my old bookmark brings up a 2019 DW site and on the left hand pane there's a link to "Support" .....but it only has a few patches. The "Log-In" has a link to "Register" but this demands a CODE and gives you no opportunity to actually enter any details.
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

Thank you,Geoff,but he had a complete update of the whole RI set,but both have disappeared.I have seen the above link.

Quote Originally Posted by ragtimer View Post
    Thank you,Geoff,but he had a complete update of the whole RI set,but both have disappeared.I have seen the above link.
    Sadly I was always interested in the RI set but thought the lack of a top quality route made it "one for later". The Penn Central set had more interest but then he went "postal" and blocked existing customers like me from his site.
    Geoff
    UK

I would like to see more old school content .Fallen flags,GE U-Boats, Alcos Baldwins etc. How about Open Rails only version of the ATSF Superfleet especially the FP45s. The only updated widecabs I would like to see are the Conrail SD80MACS and the notch nosed SD70aces.

My wish list is as follows:
    1. Dirty, heavily weathered diesels
    2. 4-axle diesels, preferably dirty
    3. Dirty, heavily weathered diesels
    4. Black Penn-Central diesels, dirty and grimy
    5. Dirty, heavily weathered diesels
    Larry Steiner
    Grand Rapids, Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by geekman View Post
    My wish list is as follows:
    1. Dirty, heavily weathered diesels
    2. 4-axle diesels, preferably dirty
    3. Dirty, heavily weathered diesels
    4. Black Penn-Central diesels, dirty and grimy
    5. Dirty, heavily weathered diesels
    I think I need a shower...
    Whatever's cold in my fridge is the Official Beer of Open Rails.

I would really also like to see a new updated model of the CP red Barns

Intel i5 2400, Mobo ASUS P8H67, Win 7 Prof 64bit, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX960 4GB, SB Audigy, 6.25TB HDD's.

^Totally agree. New Red Barns would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    Definitely classic, I think there is a need for up to date models of the following:
    GE 44 tonner, 70 ton and others of that vintage.
    Fairbanks Morse - switchers and road switchers
    Baldwin
    Alco - any of the models that BLWZT hasn't made
    U-Boats
    I have to agree with Gerry here too. Newly done GE 44 & 70 Tonners would be sweet to have.

Fairbanks Morse - Would nice to have Trainmasters & "Baby" Trainmasters thrown into the mix of OR detailed models.

Baldwin - I been always surprised that there was never a real nice S-12 switcher made for MSTS over the years being that it was a very popular switcher. Would be nice to see the unique "Babyface" Baldwins for the CNJ & GM&O routes) & a good Double Ender. Maybe a S-8s & some AS16's thrown in.

U-boats DW have the niche on but would be nice to see some of the other models & roads that haven't been done yet.

For me personally in EMD I love to see the NYSW GP18 Low Nose trio of units (1800, 1802 & 1804) & PSRL GP38's with "Duel Cabs".
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    Baldwin - I been always surprised that there was never a real nice S-12 switcher made for MSTS over the years being that it was a very popular switcher. Would be nice to see the unique "Babyface" Baldwins for the CNJ & GM&O routes) & a good Double Ender. Maybe a S-8s & some AS16's thrown in.
    Yes and of course some up to date Sharknose models. It's not that there are NO Baldwins... rather that they were modeled in the early days at standards that the Sim and PC's could actually run.

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    U-boats DW have the niche on but would be nice to see some of the other models & roads that haven't been done yet.
    Well that should read HAD as far as most of us are concerned. The refusal to sell his models to most of us, or even allow us to register on his site means that to all intents and purpose these models no longer exist.

We need someone else to take up the replacement of these models. They were excellent. I bought a couple of packs but that's of little use to folk who can't buy them.
    Geoff
    UK