Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BR Brush Type 2 Released

Default BR Brush Type 2 Released

And very sexy she is to....................

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Hmmm, not as sexy as a Class 40, in my personal opinion, young man......

I understand that there is a minor glitch with the sounds, which is being addressed and a patch will be issued in due course.

Apart from the sounds, it's a lovely model, very nicely textured with the external weathering and the rusty and peeling paintwork in the cab, and with the included small TEA Cement tanks I would consider it good value for money at 12 quid.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Hahahahahaha, nice one Steve

Yeah so i read on DTG TSW forum buddy. As i understand it mostly when dragging the Class 101.

Too many in game sounds to cope with, but the 101 should be shut down anyway.

Agree fully Steve, lovely weathering and little touches in the cab. I was more than happy to pay the 12 notes for it.

Regards,
    Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I guess this is for the Tees route? Will need to have a little word with Santa, then...
    Vern.

Yes Vern that is the default route for it.

Really, times that hard buddy ?

Mike.

Tongue in cheek Mike but this time of year worth waiting for the sale at least for the route.
    Vern.

Sorry Vern misread the signals (not literally)

Yeah i got the route in the sale a couple of days back 30% off buddy.

Also the Western same discount. Then they release the type 2, so now it's me eating the left over cat food untill next Friday.

Mike.

Nice variety for a timetabled service dragging a failed dmu, BUT the 101 was still under power with the loco already attached.

Should have been shut down and the final drive isolated in the platform, before the loco was attached.

Made me 4 mins late departing, having to go and do it myself No driver in the rear 101 cab though unlike TS20xx

Mike.

Still plodding along, Darlington - Saltburn.

Mike.

Yes, I did that 2D90 scenario, absolutely blew along the line, missed the platforms on most stations, but, what the heck, it was awesome, got up to over 80mph with the DMU in tow, absolutely brilliant fun. I hope that Czech gentleman can export the Class 31 to the NTP route, several 31s allocated to Leeds Holbeck in the late 1970s and Immingham and Manchester Longsight in the mid-1980s that would have been seen across the whole length of the route.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 11-17-2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: re-edit
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.