Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BR Brush Type 2 Released

Thank you Mike. I've taken a few shots of the DMU service from Saltburn, through the industrialised areas, missed half the stations out couldn't be bothered picking passengers up they all just get in the way, my ideal way of running a railway simulator.......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Excellent pics Steve, looks very grimy in the industrial parts.

Yeah passengers are the bane of any public transport. I used to feel the same when i went from the railway to the buses.

All i wanted to do was drive around.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Did the sounds on the 31 get fixed? Looking at maybe getting Tees Valley and the 31 in the Steam sale.
    Vern.

Hmmm, I can't remember what the sound problems were Vern, can you remind me, I ran the 31 yesterday and nothing struck me as odd!!!!

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

From what I read at UKTS they were very subdued and quiet.
    Vern.

Virtually non-existant, I would suggest, yep, still not sorted, I'd forgotten about the enginesound, the brake and flange squeal is excellent, and the horn, but, the engine is rubbish really, if you do get it just be aware. The actual Tees route is OK, but, certain sidings and other areas of it are not operational, the yards at the north of Darlington Station are inaccessible, and a few other locations across the route as well, you can't drive a loco or even walk there on foot, best to get it in a Sale I wouldn't pay full price for it, Vern.

Cheerz. Steve.

I think I will pass on the whole bundle then Steve, maybe the Southern route is better - though not in the Xmas sale of course.
    Vern.

The Brighton route is OK, very nicely constructed, but, it's far too short and modern for my liking, if you like that sort of thing with the Class 377, then, you'll be just fine.. However, there's no old freight running from Newhaven Docks, or, anything from Eastbourne, no holiday trains with proper coaching stock, no 4CIGs or 4VEPs, etc, and the freight offering is the ubiquitous Class 66 in EWS livery and some ballast hoppers, with a limited timetable to Lewes, very disappointing personally, would have liked a Class 33 at least, even in 'Dutch' livery!!!!

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 12-26-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Think I will keep my money for Trans Siberian Express or Alaskan Truckers, if/when they appear!
    Vern.

In the Official Discord Channel of DTG, the company senior producer keeps explaining all about limitations for not making long routes!
    They are also working on dynamic weathering system.