Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On The Road - Truck Sim

Well Aerosoft put their name to other titles like World Of Subways which were universally bad. (The London one had trains rolling back up hill!). You would think they had learned though, especially with Steam allowing refunds no more caveat emptor as with disc games where the shop wouldn't give the money back and you couldn't trade it as the code already used.
    Vern.

Hahahahahahaha, i didn't know that about the trains rolling uphill. You sure it wasn't a DTG or N3V product, Vern

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Maybe Aerosoft should have stuck to the "aero" genre!
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

ISTR their FS stuff was pretty good, well better than Just Flight offerings. Sometimes the apple rolls far from the tree.

@Mike - yes it was a bug on the Circle line UK route they did, which was a shame as nice looking route let down by appalling physics. Never patched AFAIK.
    Vern.

Another waste of time then Vern. Why these developers never go the extra mile and guarantee a larger fan base.

I will never know buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt