Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with GWR Robeston to Theale on standard play? First time playing it.

Question Problem with GWR Robeston to Theale on standard play? First time playing it.

There I am standing on the station waiting for the Class47 to arrive (on full screen). It does, but I can't work out how to get on and drive it to Theale. I normally use an Xbox controller and the keyboard, but no matter what I do, I can't get to the cab controls, and the train leaves without me. Is this a bug in the program or am just thick and am not pressing the correct button? TIA.
    Cheers, Trev.
    Junior Member, but Senior Citizen

If the F4 hud is showing click on the train icon and it should take you to the driver's seat.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

Thank you, unfortunately the HUD is not showing at all, nor will any amount of button presses, including F4, will bring it up. I've played almost 1500 hours of the game since it was TS2015, but never played this scenario before, and this has got me flummoxed.
    Cheers, Trev.

Need to mouse click the loco when it comes to a stop.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

No, sorry Mike, that doesn't work either. The driver is still stuck on the platform. Judging by his body language when the train pulls out without him, he looks frustrated. I know how he feels
    Cheers, Trev.

Very strange Trev, i have only ever played 2 or 3 scenarios of that type.

In the whole time i have had the game from 2008.

But i do remember just waiting for the service to pull in and then click it to gain control.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Which route and which scenario is this buddy ?

Mike.

It's in the title Mike, Great Western Mainline, (47=TEA) 6A11 Robeston to Theale, standard play, a 120minute scenario
    Cheers, Trev.

JT's less than stellar route do you mean or the default Paddington - Oxford route by what is now DTG buddy.

I just installed TS2020 in Steam to have a look for you.

But i don't want to be adding the wrong routes Trev.

Mike.

6A11 is a Timetable scenario Trev

6B33 in the reverse direction is a Standard scenario.

Mike.