Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with GWR Robeston to Theale on standard play? First time playing it.

Yes, it's the Oxford Paddington route (actually called "Great Western Mainline" by DTG). There are only two career scenarios, "Duff Coal" and Oxford bound", but on standard (no scoring) there are ten scenarios, and the one I'm having trouble with is the fourth in the list "Great Western Mainline, (47+TEA) 6A11 Robeston to Theale
    Cheers, Trev.
    Junior Member, but Senior Citizen

Yup i just double clicked the side of the loco, elbowed the geezer on the platform in the teeth and boarded the loco.

When you get control the HUD should pop up auto, but in screenies it doesn't show. When you click the HUD camera icon.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Right, I'm sorted. Not sure what I did, but the train didn't leave this time. Left clicking all over the loco, then tried F4, now in the loco with a HUD, and off I drive.
    Many thanks for your help Mike and Flybyme. If I had any hair, I would have pulled a lot out without your help
    Cheers guys.
    Cheers, Trev.
    Junior Member, but Senior Citizen

Nice one Trev, good you got it sorted buddy.

You can't have any less hair than me, hahahahaha

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Left click on the loco and then press 1 for the driver's view should work.
    Alan
    See this thread for my railway photos https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...78#post1935978