Thread: Level Crossing Issue

Default Level Crossing Issue

Hello All,

Having a problem with level crossings. I am re-working a route mainly doing auto paint under the tracks. I have noticed that some of the level crossing (CI_BASE.s and CI_BASEGATE.s) have disappeared while others in the route are still in place. When trying to put them back in, I can place the upper flasher but not the BASE or BASEGATE. I am using TSRE v0.69753. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there's a fix or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Kenny

Did they disappear in OR too, or is it just a TSRE rendering bug?

Hi GokuMK

Thanks for the reply and thank you for the wonderful route editor that you've created. The auto paint feature and align object to tracks or roads is something I have been waiting for.

I checked in OR and the base for the crossing signals are missing in the same spots as the RE. Now the others I mentioned that are still in place in RE are still in place in OR.

I am going to try something different tomorrow when I get a chance. I will let you know the results.

Thanks
    Kenny

Hi GokuMK,

Good news. I am able to place the crossing base in the route editor. I really don't know what the problem was. I removed these two item's from the REF file and placed them back in at the end with no issues in the route editor or in OR.

Thank you again for this route editor. Many of us have been waiting for this. I'm quite sure that you get many request's for things to be added to the editor. I'd like to take the opportunity here to add my request's . I would love to see the "Add Gantry". I don't think that I have overlooked this but I have not found it if it is already there. Second, I think it would be great if you could place a consist in route editor. I am not talking about car strings in the editor nor loose consists in the activity editor but to be able to place a consist in the route that appears in any activity or explore route.

Again, thank you for this wonderful editor
    Kenny