Thread: TSRE5 Issue

Default TSRE5 Issue

Hi Goku, I'm running your 32bit version of TSRE5.

I have a random issue, When working on my route all of a sudden TSRE5 just starts roaming over the terrain by it's self. The only fix is to exist and loose all the work done up to that point.

What is causing this annoying roving, roaming behavior that randomly comes out of the blue?

Robert

This happens to me whenever I accidentally right-click while moving, which opens this context menu.
    Then, I have to close the menu with the mouse or Escape key and can get control back by pressing the appropriate key(s) for the direction it's moving in (W, A, S, D).

Thanks for the response.

Hopefully Goku might amend this at some point.

Robert

Is that by any chance the hot key thing? I complained about this a while back when using TSRE and was told not an issue with the program per se, even though hot keys are disabled for me on Windows. The solution, as noted, is simply to execute another keystroke in the direction you set off in to stop the process.
    Vern.

i downloaded TSRe 2 or 3 versions one by one but they have the same problem, like it is not saving the new consists oe dited conists i made. Can anyone help me with this problem..?

Quote Originally Posted by deepkharadi_73 View Post
    i downloaded TSRe 2 or 3 versions one by one but they have the same problem, like it is not saving the new consists oe dited conists i made. Can anyone help me with this problem..?
    The answer is in this thread: >>>===> https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...ues-with-TSRE5

and another answer in this thread: >>>===> https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...ists-If-so-how

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"