Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: East Coastway

Doesn't interest me sorry Steve, too short and too modern.

Your piccies are lovely though buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

At least DTG are waking up to the fact they need to mix and match motive power between the routes. Class 33 probably more appropriate than the 40, though.

I may buy this depending on how much Steam credit Mrs M gives me at Xmas (!) though the Black Sea add on for ETS2 is the No.1 priority.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Doesn't interest me sorry Steve, too short and too modern.
    Your piccies are lovely though buddy.
    Mike.
    Thank you Sir.

I don't disagree with you in a way Mike, but, I've bought it now, so, might as well make use of it.......

It's nicely detailed, unsure if it's worth the £25, Vern, it's up to you, the Class33 wouled have been an excellent addition on that scenario.

I found a bit of the seaside at Seacombe Station and a big boat at Newhaven Harbour, and I like the viaduct at Brighton, the Class 66 brakes though appear to be a bit dodgy as mentioned by other simmers, so, unsure of DTG will do a patch in the future.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Smashing piccies again Steve, viaduct is impressive. But below it looks like a ghost town

Anyway buddy it is your money and your choice. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment, running the route.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd