Thread: Activity Editors

Question Activity Editors

Are there Other Activity Editors out there Besides Train-Sims AE?
    I know that OR is Working on Something. But are there Other Types of Activity Editors for Various Routes Available.
    Thankyou,
    DaveKfromUP

Yes. TSRE, combined with the path editor that is part of track viewer in open rails tools. TSRE is at http://koniec.org/tsre5/

Unless I am missing something TSRE has a consist editor and a way to easily and quickly create paths. What I do not see is a way to create player and AI action within this tool. One can edit existing activities however using notepad but I'm not cure all of the necessary tools to create an activity are present in TSRE.

Quote Originally Posted by necrails View Post
    Unless I am missing something TSRE has a consist editor and a way to easily and quickly create paths. What I do not see is a way to create player and AI action within this tool. One can edit existing activities however using notepad but I'm not cure all of the necessary tools to create an activity are present in TSRE.
    Open TSRE to a specific route...goto TOOLS, at the bottom click on activity...the activity editor will then be available for use. Still in development, but in conjunction with OR Trackviewer ( easy to make paths ) and other tools you can quit using the msts AE.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

R. Steele, I think I owe you a beer.