Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazil route project

Interesting to see those screenshots of your Brazil route project, Look forward to see the complete route with more screenshots.

John

Diter,

Looks like MRS Logistica, which route are you doing, I have two planned routes that run from the
    ore transfer to ocean loop to Bara do Pirai, thence to Barra Mansa and on to the ore pits near
    Belo Horizonte. Not sure where the division breaks are, but I will do it as two or three separate
    routes. I was involved in designing the new signal system on these line some years back.

J. H. Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by landnrailroader View Post
    Diter,

Looks like MRS Logistica, which route are you doing, I have two planned routes that run from the
    ore transfer to ocean loop to Bara do Pirai, thence to Barra Mansa and on to the ore pits near
    Belo Horizonte. Not sure where the division breaks are, but I will do it as two or three separate
    routes. I was involved in designing the new signal system on these line some years back.

J. H. Sullivan
    this route it passes at various points where they carry ore

Quote Originally Posted by landnrailroader View Post
    Diter,

J. H. Sullivan
    Hey, land railroader.
    I WANTED YOU ABOUT THIS PROGRESS IN ANOTHER TOPIC.
    I thought it would help this user in the past.

If you still have the second part in the transfer to ocean loop to Bara do Pirai section, we can get you new collaborators.

Diter Oliveira, very good your work.

eI, land railroader .
    QUESTIONEI A VOCE SOBRE O ANDAMENTO DESTA EM OUTRO TOPICO.
    Pensei que fosse ajuda a este usuario, no passado .

Caso ainda tenha a segunda parte no trecho de transfer to ocean loop to Bara do Pirai, poderemos arranjar a voce novos colaboradores.

Diter Oliveira, muito bom o seu trabalho.
    Chimbica Dash8

I'll admit to having to squint at those shots to make out what I'm seeing, but what I'm seeing looks very promising. Between this and the Veracruz - Mexico City route in the works, I've become really curious to see the kind of variety that comes with Central/South American railroading.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSolitaryGuy View Post
    I'll admit to having to squint at those shots to make out what I'm seeing, but what I'm seeing looks very promising. Between this and the Veracruz - Mexico City route in the works, I've become really curious to see the kind of variety that comes with Central/South American railroading.
    ThatSolitaryGuy,

In anticipation of the route provider, user Diter, I can say that the section is and will be very rich in detail of scenery and reality of the railway.
    me adiantando do ao provedor da rota, o usuário Diter, posso dizer que o trecho é e será muito rico em detalhes de cenário e de realidade da via férrea .
    Chimbica Dash8

Diter,

That looks like the dam that is next to the older route that runs up through Santos Dumont. As for
    collaborators, my preference is to do the track myself - that is my specialty as I was an inspector on
    the Southern Railway years ago. So I could do the track on both of my routes and then put them
    up for grabs in the "incomplete routes" category that I asked Nels to set up a few months back. I
    would also do the tunnels & viaducts as I have information on those. And lastly, the line from
    the Ore port intersects an electrified line into Rio, which someone might elect to add.

Also as my Portuguese is "zip", someone from Brazil would do better with the detailing. I would
    include marker files in English.

J. H. Sullivan
    (landnrailroader)

Looks very nice, Diter!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.