Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am still here.

speaking of Danny Beck I wonder why the original textures and sounds of those haven't been uploaded to the FL since they are no longer on TrainSimulations

They have (but only the shapes and textures - no sounds, but that shouldn't be a problem)!!
    Put "Danny Beck's" into the text search box and you'll see all 14 files uploaded by Peter O'Neill

Ged

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy99 View Post
    speaking of Danny Beck I wonder why the original textures and sounds of those haven't been uploaded to the FL since they are no longer on TrainSimulations

It should be evident that not all components of the old SLI packs were Danny's to just give away.

Textures?

I think only cab and sounds are missing.

Danny didn't create either I don't think. They are the property of another member of SLI.

Robert

If I remember correctly, Danny Beck did make the cabviews for the SLI locomotives. He needed to remove the Streamlines logotype before he could release them.

He mentioned it somewhere in his original "Donation" thread. As we all know, he never did get around to that.

Edit: From the Seligman Sub 1.0 manual - "Danny Beck – 3d Locomotive and Rolling Stock Art, Locomotive Cabviews"

So I was right.
    Parker B. - A Misplaced Midwesterner.

Parker,

He did have a website for the professional work he does in 3d graphics.

You might try reaching out to him to ask about the cabs and possibly the sounds.

Robert

Sounds are SLI so those can NOT be shared but there are so many great options for replacement. sounds are now pushing upwards to 44K
    and the low now is 22k check the file library and you will find them. As for the Cabs I can't even be honest and say if they are free or SLI
    and I don't want to guess over it. Once again we have amazing and well details cabs available here for download.

I am going to try and finsh tweeking the NEW FA's before release and then everyone can tell me what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by NW 2156 View Post
    Parker,

He did have a website for the professional work he does in 3d graphics.

You might try reaching out to him to ask about the cabs and possibly the sounds.

Robert

Last time I emailed Danny he was at the mindset he will never escape the nightmare of MSTS as it always seems to return and haunt him like a bad dream.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    Last time I emailed Danny he was at the mindset he will never escape the nightmare of MSTS as it always seems to return and haunt him like a bad dream.

LOL! Which is code for let the 15 year old stuff die.

Have we?

Can we?