Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am still here.

Classic quote from "Heartbreak Ridge".
    Glad to hear you are on the mend, and hope that trend keeps it's pace.
    Best wishes to you!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Wishing you a speed recovery Michelle. I know all too well how hard it is to recover. For me it requires a lot of patience, because it's always slower than I want it to be, and I try to do things that just make it longer. Don't push it; like everyone else has said, we'll be here.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery................!!!!!!
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Quote Originally Posted by NW 2156 View Post
    Hi Michelle,

I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.

Should have the F7 B unit ready by the end of the week. Once complete, I will send it along. I sent the first of the FP7 A units the other day.

Robert

Hi Robert I did get your F7 and I am working on it! i have never done one of 3D trains F7 before so I am studing the whole texture before I proceed.

Thank you all for well wishes I am actually blushing right now........................ Not sure what to say but thank you all so very much.

So far the SD40-2 FA / SD45 FA / GP50 FA / GP 38-2 FA and the GP 40X FA are nearly done. I just need to tweak some textures. If you have Danny Becks Orginal BN set Santa Fe Super set (which are available in the library) these FA are made for them, and since many have used them for other railroads these will fill in those locomotives

This FA adds the following to all locomotives

Train brake line
    Auxiliary hose lines
    Sand cap
    Hand rails
    Hand rail around rear fan assembly

The very talented Marek has been creating these beautiful FA. He is very gifted and talented and a very patient gentleman, offering me advice and allowing me to tweak and report back to him any problems I have found. We both want these FA to be as easy to add and repaint for people.

Here is test picture.
    Image2.jpg

And Mark you always free to ask me for a repaint I might not like driving trains that much cause I seem to fall asleep due to the soothing sounds but painting I so love. and its just not the painting but the story you learn about the cars and how they came up
    with the logo's and paint schemes. I really miss the 50 60 70 era of railroading because it was a billboard of advertisments on rails.

I really do love everything Chesse PC CR ( I blame Dave Edwards for that he rubbed CR blue on to me. ) Neil has me stuck on IC and ICG
    Pete Abrams really got me into CNW MIL RD and BN Rick really hooked me into the Monon due to the box cars. I had to get the books and video and now I really understand his love of it.

Pete left me some really super detailed F45 with new wheels if people would like these I do have his permisson and blessing to release them. I think these are set up more for OR due to the multiple FA and the sheer amount of details he added. But before I can do that there is some FA issues I need to fix with the cab view since some items are floating upwards when looking out the cab. So if anyone would be willing to fix this I would be happy.
    Last edited by MsSheare; 12-04-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Hi Michelle,

I sent forth a revised ace file for the Milw F7. I figured out how to eliminate an issue with the area above the cab windows.

I'm hoping to get the B unit done soon.

I then will have to start on the passenger cars.

This is quite a large project. But one that Lukas Lusser had asked me about some time ago now. He needed such cars and locos in this color scheme for some activities he planned.

Mark,

I have not forgotten you either.

If Michelle is interested in helping?

I think we can get all that NJT stuff finished finally that I have had laying on my HDD for ages now.

U34CH's, NJT F7's, NJT E8's, NJT GP9 units.

I might have to cobble something together though for a sound set for the GE U34CH. These are unique in their sound and known for being loud as heck since they ran at full RPM constantly.

I'm good at starting things, but not finishing them.

I'm not good at painting, especially detailing work. That is why I am so blessed to have Michelle helping with the Milw units. Otherwise they would never get done.

Robert
    Last edited by NW 2156; 12-04-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NW 2156 View Post
    Hi Michelle,

I sent forth a revised ace file for the Milw F7. I figured out how to eliminate an issue with the area above the cab windows.

I'm hoping to get the B unit done soon.

I then will have to start on the passenger cars.

This is quite a large project. But one that Lukas Lusser had asked me about some time ago now. He needed such cars and locos in this color scheme for some activities he planned.

Mark,

I have not forgotten you either.

If Michelle is interested in helping?

I think we can get all that NJT stuff finished finally that I have had laying on my HDD for ages now.

U34CH's, NJT F7's, NJT E8's, NJT GP9 units.

I'm good at starting things, but not finishing them.

I'm not good at painting, especially detailing work. That is why I am so blessed to have Michelle helping with the Milw units. Otherwise they would never get done.

Robert
    I would be glad to help with NJT if you both need it I will do some reserch on the paint schemes in a few days after I do more work on the F7 unit.

It's just a matter of adjusting the view position values in the .cvf so you dont' see the FA's naughty bits floating around.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Michelle,

The paint schemes on the U34CH varied somewhat later in life. Each unit in the 5 unit set I planned, was unique in the paint scheme.

I believe both me and mark really like the Disco Stripes paint scheme on the U34CH and the F7 units. NJT leased 6 ex CN&W Commuter F units as the GE diesels couldn't completely cover the expanded schedules NJT rolled out. NJT was also having trouble with the 50 some year old Lackawanna Electrics at that time.

Most of the NJT stuff can be seen in this old video. There is multiple parts to this video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4J9ndxo2dQ

Listen to that GE thunder!

Robert

Hi Michelle,

I sent the Milw F7 B unit. I was able to complete the template skin this evening.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    Hi Robert I did get your F7 and I am working on it! i have never done one of 3D trains F7 before so I am studing the whole texture before I proceed.

Thank you all for well wishes I am actually blushing right now........................ Not sure what to say but thank you all so very much.

So far the SD40-2 FA / SD45 FA / GP50 FA / GP 38-2 FA and the GP 40X FA are nearly done. I just need to tweak some textures. If you have Danny Becks Orginal BN set Santa Fe Super set (which are available in the library) these FA are made for them, and since many have used them for other railroads these will fill in those locomotives

This FA adds the following to all locomotives

Train brake line
    Auxiliary hose lines
    Sand cap
    Hand rails
    Hand rail around rear fan assembly

The very talented Marek has been creating these beautiful FA. He is very gifted and talented and a very patient gentleman, offering me advice and allowing me to tweak and report back to him any problems I have found. We both want these FA to be as easy to add and repaint for people.

Here is test picture.
    Image2.jpg

And Mark you always free to ask me for a repaint I might not like driving trains that much cause I seem to fall asleep due to the soothing sounds but painting I so love. and its just not the painting but the story you learn about the cars and how they came up
    with the logo's and paint schemes. I really miss the 50 60 70 era of railroading because it was a billboard of advertisments on rails.

I really do love everything Chesse PC CR ( I blame Dave Edwards for that he rubbed CR blue on to me. ) Neil has me stuck on IC and ICG
    Pete Abrams really got me into CNW MIL RD and BN Rick really hooked me into the Monon due to the box cars. I had to get the books and video and now I really understand his love of it.

Pete left me some really super detailed F45 with new wheels if people would like these I do have his permisson and blessing to release them. I think these are set up more for OR due to the multiple FA and the sheer amount of details he added. But before I can do that there is some FA issues I need to fix with the cab view since some items are floating upwards when looking out the cab. So if anyone would be willing to fix this I would be happy.
    speaking of Danny Beck I wonder why the original textures and sounds of those haven't been uploaded to the FL since they are no longer on TrainSimulations