Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRSL/South Jersey Routes

Haha, everything does seem to be within a 20 to 30 minute drive. My dad and I were just down and Richland to see Tony McCree's CMSL Christmas train. That is a lot of work you're doing for sure, but it is definitely appreciated by South Jersey rail fans on here. Thanks for all the help, Mark!

I may have been hasty about that GP38 - I don't see it in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by conductorchris View Post
    I may have been hasty about that GP38 - I don't see it in my collection.
    No there isn't a PRSL GP38 in the library or around that I see. They were different with the "Knock-out" cabs because they had dual cab controls so they had the 10" extension on the cab sides.. I am not sure if anyone or payware source ever made a GP38 like that.
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    And of course Chris (Along with Rick Franzosa of BLW/ZT) have been hard working on the upcoming "BLW/ZT CNJ 1970's Southern Division Set". Chris has done a wide array of rolling stock that is fitting for the CNJ's Southern Division in the late 60's to the birth of Conrail plus the few years Conrail kept the line going (1978). He did a load of research on it, he even showed me a few things I didn't know. Rick's work on the RS3 unit is awesome too. He reworked the shapes to fit the generations of the CNJ's Also road switchers making them prototypical.

Chris has a thread on the forum here showing the work being done with the set. You can follow it here at this link: https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...nd-more)/page5

I will be making activities on the set based on actual runs (JS-1, SJ-2, The Famous "Sand Xtras" in the early to mid 1970's, Drills for the CNJ's Barnegat & Seashore Branches, NY&LB & more) in South & South-Central Jersey set & will release them here in the D/L library & the Valleypass forum too.

So see Nick, A lot of great things coming up for South & South-Central Jersey railroading in the era of the PRSL & CNJ. Thanks to people like Chris, Rick, Max (For those great SD35s !), Vince for his much improved version of the PRR-ER, Steve Durham for his Blue Comet Lines route plus a few others who released items in the forum library recently. Jersey is a happenin' place again in the world of Open Rails.
    And please let’s not forget Gaetan who created the original models that Chris, Max and I work on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro