Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI trains stopping - track speed shows as zero

Quote Originally Posted by dcarleton View Post
    Yes, the despatcher window - the first thing I looked at. And when we use it to clear a signal, it goes right back to stop!
    ..................snip......................
    That leads me to believe it's most likely a signal logic error.
    If you could attach the routes sigscr.dat file I will have a look at it and hopefully others more qualified than I will also have a look.
    regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I haven't got the route installed currently, but this is from the download.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Also, there's places in the route where the signals are real close to each other, like three signals 100 yards apart. Might that be throwing OR off? Perhaps that PLUS some anomaly in the script? I say that because there are other places in the route where the signals work just fine.

Attempting d/l of the zip attachment . . . Could the routes author provide any help?

I didn't see anything obvious . . . sorry.

regards,
    Last edited by Vince; 12-14-2019 at 12:04 AM.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Attempting d/l of the zip attachment . . . Could the routes author provide any help?

I didn't see anything obvious . . . sorry.

regards,
    That was/is the same issue as before. It does seem to be something in the signal matrix and/or a fault in the way we expect the Semaphores to play nice with the Searchlight Signals. The one I was having the issue with is on RMD-West EB Columbian with the "Oncoming 05" AI which never starts and ends the activity at the 3/4 mark, the Player train is slowed to 20 mph then stops at a random signal where it should be Green but is Red and it will not change, nor does the Request to proceed work. When in the Dispatcher Window the signals will also not change to allow the AI movement nor the Player train to proceed any further than Bearmouth. The AI Starts in Garrison Yard.