Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Screenshots with no particular theme... Part 2020

Default BNSF Scenic Sub v2

Open Rail screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by stlsf4003 View Post
    Looking good!

Though I've gotta ask.
    Is that the old Cajon Pass route from the file library? Cause it looks familiar.
    Thanks! Yes that's the one.

Why did I wait so long to buy this set?
    "Great expectations lead to greater disappointments." - Me

Nice screens. That's a route and rolling stock we don't see every day!

Beautiful work on the SLI Penn Central GP35 skins. Taking them out for a test run tonight with a fuel train for Bay Head Yard & returning the empties. Thank you Michelle for your fine work !

- Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    Beautiful work on the SLI Penn Central GP35 skins. Taking them out for a test run tonight with a fuel train for Bay Head Yard & returning the empties. Thank you Michelle for your fine work !
    Glad you like them I put so much work into them and all the 1960 1970 rolling stock I create I feel that this is a time period most forget about and I don't want to be like that. There were some happy times sitting with my father watching the trains with him. I can't go back but I can recreate those moments and remember and smile.

I miss you Dad, save your daughter a seat where ever your watching trains in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    Glad you like them I put so much work into them and all the 1960 1970 rolling stock I create I feel that this is a time period most forget about and I don't want to be like that. There were some happy times sitting with my father watching the trains with him. I can't go back but I can recreate those moments and remember and smile.

I miss you Dad, save your daughter a seat where ever your watching trains in heaven.
    Beautiful story and that was the same with me. When we go visit family at the Jersey Shore. He take me to the Bay Head Loop so I could watch the CNJ & PC commuter trains on the NY&LB. Plus I lived in a town here in North Jersey with 2 railroads (The Erie Lackawanna & the Susquehanna) and when I was too young to go by myself. He take me trackside to watch and take photos with my little Kodak Instamatic 126 camera on the weekends or during the day during summer vacation.

The late 1960's & early 1970's was a great time to railfan here (Not so much for the local RR's around here going broke). A major transition time. I miss those times also spending with dad trackside.
    - Mark -