Thread: The DARv56

Default The DARv56

Started on a mid 1950s version of the DAR to include the Truro Sub when there was a bit more traffic on it. 1956 puts the DAR right in the middle of the transition era with eight D-10 Ten Wheelers, four G-2 Pacifics, a pair of new RDCs and a pair of new S-2s on the roster.

Paul :-)

Looks great Paul! I always liked your DAR routes and I'm looking forward to this version as the transition era is my personal favorite time frame.

Cade

I love these transition-era routes. Nice work Paul!
    Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show

Thumbs up

The sub looks good Paul. Are you by chance going to extend the sub all the way to Truro? Also, the wood gypsum hopper, with that at some point also be released?
    Paul

I have the Truro Sub track laid to Truro. I have CN track laid for two miles in all three directions from the Truro CN station. I also have the track in Windsor backdated. I haven't touched the scenery yet, working on the steam engines and a bit of new ... older rolling stock first. I have someone who is testing the G-2s and once they are OK'ed I'll release them and the wooden gypsum cars. Working on a batch of 36 foot wooden boxcars right now.

Paul :-)