Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Screenshots with no particular theme... Part 2020

Quote Originally Posted by mnowosad View Post
    very good !! Try https://imgur.com/upload
    your publications were better visible
    Chimbica Dash8

Quote Originally Posted by dcarleton View Post
    I don't think that's what he meant. They are some fine images, but if you were using an image hosting service you could get them to come in as big as day. No harm done, just something to consider.
    Well, too late now. I deleted the images to satisfy his critique of them. Sorry for blank posts. Unfortunately I can't flag or delete the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjedi1 View Post
    Well, too late now. I deleted the images to satisfy his critique of them. Sorry for blank posts. Unfortunately I can't flag or delete the posts.

For those who missed out, here's my screen grab as it appeared, so all is not lost for everyone from any hasty withdrawl. As dcarleton correctly interprets, employing TS.com attachments for screenies in a 4K world is hard to digest as being any sort of preferred methodology.

BNSF's early years.
    Blargen Fladibble Nohip!

CLN RAILWAY

D9-40BBW-DRIVED COAL TRANSPORT
    HERE SIMULATING MOZAMBIQUE, IN ROUTE OPEN RAILS ALREADY KNOWN, AS WE DO NOT HAVE ROUTES FROM THAT COUNTRY

Chimbica Dash8

Nicholas S. Boudreau Guest

looks like a typical station in Warsaw. Maybe even in a German town. What's the game/video? Looks cool. Have some flashbacks, I saw it somewhere. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by fchrist16 View Post
    Took a trip to my "summer" house outside of Graeagle, CA. Heard rumor of a ZNPOA making it's way West towards Portola due to re-routing, it usually traverses Donner Pass. I was lucky enough to catch it zipping by A23 outside of Portola, so I setup a few strategic spots to catch it between A23 and Portola for the crew change.

1) Having just crossed A23, UP5138 West crosses one of the many bridges over the Feather River. Meanwhile a C130 passes overhead.
    2) Down in the canyon between Chilcoot and Portola, I catch the train gliding through the curves on a less favorable signal.
    3 & 4) The first of two grade crossings in Portola, CA., is a dirt crossing used for a nearby home.
    5 & 6) The crew is still in the cab but the doors are open...I guess the AC was broken on this warm summer day and they were using Mother Nature as an AC unit...The DS just told them to tie down the train as the new crew isn't there yet and he has no other WB's behind him so they're good staying at the depot.

Regards,

-Frank C.

I bet some of those trail units took a dump as well to get themselves back into storage since no one has time for them StinkDirt7

Nice screens!
    A RR Mad Lip: It's Better Not 2 Show un Finished work when the work isn't Complete Proudly then getting let down about it When Posting & telling as it's Boldly Not SaFe 2 Urr Progress or Suportive Parents as it is to Post Regularly Round. Stay.Secretly.Working. & it will Keep it Civil and Safe from Gimme Pigs & Strike Downers

More of BNSF's early years.

I guess 1995-1999 would be BNSF's Rainbow Era...
    Last edited by wooohooo; 05-04-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    Blargen Fladibble Nohip!

Quote Originally Posted by wooohooo View Post
    I guess 1995-1999 would be BNSF's Rainbow Era...
    There are parts of BNSF where the rainbow era never fully went away...

Quote Originally Posted by UP_4848_Thunder View Post
    I bet some of those trail units took a dump as well to get themselves back into storage since no one has time for them StinkDirt7

Nice screens!

Thanks! No the units are still around and earning their keep!

Regards,

-Frank C.
    Frank C.
    FranksRails Photography, LLC. -Owner/Webmaster
    fchrist16 (On most Forums)