Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Screenshots with no particular theme... Part 2020

Out on the high desert, a trio of armour yellow 6,000 HP units wait on MOW to clear the tracks.

Hey all!

I just realized it's been a little while since I've posted on here.

My Seligman Sub activities should be in the file library within the next few weeks. Here's a quick preview to the next project as we roll through spring into summer.

I hope everyone is staying well.

EK

We had a test sesh today, with AI's. 3 players, and 1 dispatcher. Since I joined late, that was "good." Meaning I was far behind the other players, giving me the chance to high ball for a good long while.

A quiet Sunday afternoon in the Bay Area yields a Capitol being shoved West by a Charger. At the end of my chase of this Capitol, I heard the E-OZOZ calling signals and knew they'd be by shortly...

Image 1) Capitol Corridor Train #741 sits at Martinez waiting for San Joaquin Train #713 to clear the crossovers ahead.
    Image 2) Train #741 comes out of the San Pablo/Carquinez Straits RoW and into Richmond as it passes Point Pinole Regional Park.
    Image 3) Train #741 clears Cedar St., in Berkeley, CA. Next stop, Berkeley Depot.
    Image 4) Sitting at Berkeley Depot, Train #741 has a bus of passengers that was delayed just arriving.
    Image 5) About 5 minutes later the E-OZOZ comes rolling through Berkeley on Main 1.

Regards,

-Frank C.

Frank C.
    FranksRails Photography, LLC. -Owner/Webmaster
    fchrist16 (On most Forums)

Yesterday I took a quick trip to Portola because there was rumor that a SD70AH had been seen on the WP out of Winnemucca...What wasn't revealed right away was that it was a LIGHT POWER move of nearly the whole UP fleet of SD70AH's. On my way out of town, I caught this Z-train with a couple of EMDX SD70AH's in tow.

Image 1) An unknown Z-Train makes good time through Point Pinole Regional Park with two EMDX SD70AH's in tow.
    Image 2) I got to Portola and got my drone in the air to catch this one...3/4 of the siding at Portola was FILLED with SD70AH's.
    Image 3) Using my RR creds I managed to board some of the power while they were switching it at the West end for a photo op.
    Image 4) Pulling the last cut off the siding and heading for the yard.
    Image 5) A quick preview of the photo op lineup, including the lead unit, ET44AC #2572, showing the new and the NEWER.

Regards,

-Frank C.

Frank C.

Awesome shots of those Progress Rail ST70AH's! Also, there's two EMDX ST70ACe's in orange paint. Those were used on the BNSF's H-NTWPAS and PASNTW at certain times last year. Also I caught CSXT ST70AH #8900 leading a fertilizer hopper train westbound on the Staples Sub recently.

LittleFalls_RailFan

Quote Originally Posted by ZachBell4400 View Post
    Awesome shots of those Progress Rail ST70AH's! Also, there's two EMDX ST70ACe's in orange paint. Those were used on the BNSF's H-NTWPAS and PASNTW at certain times last year. Also I caught CSXT ST70AH #8900 leading a fertilizer hopper train westbound on the Staples Sub recently.

LittleFalls_RailFan

Thanks!

Yeah those BNSF ST70AH's have been sold back to EMDX so...

Regards,

-Frank C.
    Frank C.

Are the SD70AH T4's "private stock," or are they available somewhere? Thanks.