Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Screenshots with no particular theme... Part 2020

Quote Originally Posted by SD9043MAC View Post
    Plenty of Espee stuff that is well over 10+ years old. These are actually done off the SP SD40T-2's that Nat Flores did that are avaliable here on TS. God forbid we update anything. DW's stuff is perfect to replace the Espee Heritage packs but no buddy has even touched SP in the 90's in a long time. Definitely a niche there and in my opinion the most interesting and colorful era of the SP. But, there is a definite lack of newer, more modern SP stuff, atleast until the Shasta Route is released.
    I completely agree. Nice work on these!
    -Mike

Tunnel motors, huh? I think those would be quite useful. After SP was taken over those TMs wound up all over. I loved the sound of three or four of them lugging an ore train across northern MN

The SP has become one of the modern fallen flags which is sad they rostered many Dash 9 and B40 units along with the SD and GP units. as was pointed out so much is really old and showing age and for those who can't afford DW or acess them this fills in a seriously needed void. while there is plenty of UP CNW BNSF ATSF many other great lines are lost as the WP MoPac Katy WM and some short lines that are no longer around.

I think that we should be extreamly happy that SLI is trying to fill in a very big void slowly and we still have people who do paints and routes. another super set I would really love to see is FEC and a beautiful set of Uboats and GE Dash 8-40B we have many examples of the GE C40-8W.

If Burlington Northern was still around BN SD70Open Rails 2020-06-18 09-55-29.jpgAce Mullan Pass (Me likey)
    Frisco Forever!!

Sharon Yard
    CG

Real nice, Mr. G.
    You've really given this route a great looking alter ego
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Agreed! Here are two NWL 7 scenes I'm messing around with.

nwl112 by CN Edmonton, on Flickr

nwl111 by CN Edmonton, on Flickr
    Rory

WOW! Now that"s realism. I admire the quality and precise detail. I know how difficult that is, very very nice!
    CG

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    Real nice, Mr. G.
    You've really given this route a great looking alter ego
    Thanks!!! Tonight I actually start into the real Buffalo....everything here is add on. This is a shared yard on the shipping canal. Export grain and coal where 4 railroads service elevators out of this yard. I got the idea from A friends unbelievable home HO scale layout. Dan Holbrook's Early BN Duluth/Superior layout. I ran a CNW job that works a similar job on his set.
    CG

Last edited by unseen3844; 06-20-2020 at 07:10 AM.