Thread: Closeout Sale @ Digital Rails

Default Closeout Sale @ Digital Rails

The online store I've been using for years is now moving to a cost prohibitive model, so I'm closing down sales as of January 15, 2020.

Consider this fair notice if you've considered getting my IRM route, World File Hacker, or some of the other tools and objects I've made available over the years.

This is all donation-ware, in that the proceeds from sales go towards different preservation efforts, mainly the IRM.

http://digitalrails.com

Hi,
    Does the Illinois Railway Museum Route come with any stock, or is it available separately, maybe from trainsim.com?

Cheers,
    Ged

No stock. The idea was to have it be a showcase for my collection, not so much the IRM's.

Eric,

What is the difference between Route Editor Jumper v2 and the version that was available from John C. Stanford's site?

Hopefully your utilities won't be lost to history.

Robert

Thank you

Ged

That's going to be uploaded to the File Library here eventually... I've dropped the price to zero in the web store if you want to try it out.

I never used John's. Mine would read in a KML or Marker file, and you could also edit places on the fly.

Thank you.

Sounds a but more advanced than what John had achieved.

P.S.

The links to Demex are dead now. I guess no one can buy the program anymore.

Would be cool if John could make them available like Conbuilder V2.4.9 was.

Robert

John has been gone since before 64 bit operating systems became the norm...

I am a lot more concerned about what happens if a lock is lost etc. I have RouteRiter and use it a lot. If I lose the
    license key, I am up a creek, and that will become easier to do, when I am fed kicking & screaming into Win-10.

J. H. Sullivan