Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: I Think I'm Turning Japanese

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    UK.
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Wow good work! That texture looks just wonderful.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, USA.
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niknak View Post
    Wow good work! That texture looks just wonderful.
    Hi...

    Well thank you kindly...


    Regards,
    Scott

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, USA.
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    Hi Folks,

    Home stretch - finally:


    Regards,
    Scott

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Looks good Scott. Can really use this one on the Conn. River route.
    Paul

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, USA.
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pnrailway View Post
    Looks good Scott. Can really use this one on the Conn. River route.
    Hi Paul,

    Thank you kindly - I concur. Been contemplating trying a Scale Rail conversion and some of Travis's new ORTS signals on the CT River.


    Regards,
    Scott

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Washington, DC Area, USA
    Posts
    2,678

    Default

    Definitely looks good Scott! Sure would want to see one of these in Southern green livery (aka 4501).
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Hi Scott,

    I'll just throw in my vote with the rest of the commentators here: looks absolutely mahvelous! The Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen with their persnickety fire-belching steam locos and their stick rails are all bowing towards your house and singing your hosannas!

    Dave

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    590

    Default

    She is a beauty.


    Test run in the VSL.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, USA.
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sburr View Post
    Definitely looks good Scott! Sure would want to see one of these in Southern green livery (aka 4501).
    Hi Steve,

    Did a quick test on the texture - might make a a respectable green by changing the hue. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Scott

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, USA.
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawmut View Post
    Hi Scott,

    I'll just throw in my vote with the rest of the commentators here: looks absolutely mahvelous! The Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen with their persnickety fire-belching steam locos and their stick rails are all bowing towards your house and singing your hosannas!

    Dave
    Hi Dave,

    Hah - thanks - gotta love fire belching!


    Regards,
    Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->