Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Think I'm Turning Japanese

Default I Think I'm Turning Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by pwillard View Post
    No... its a perfect title
    Hi Pete,

As I’m a product of the 80’s - I liked it - although the catchy song with the same name really had nothing to do with Japan...

I have the valves on the steam lines in now - as well as the injector control links - and the blow downs - last thing on the shape is animating the bell which I should get done tonight - then off to the paint shop... Many details get added, tweaked, and modified as I paint - but I like having the basic shape near completion before I start painting...

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    As I’m a product of the 80’s - I liked it - although the catchy song with the same name really had nothing to do with Japan...
    You would get the 70's music titles out of me for that, in fact I think I used a few on here before LOL.

It is looking great Scott. Looking at the last pics you posted, I forgot what a fine beast the Mikes were. They had some great lines to them.
    - Mark -

Default I Think I'm Turning Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    You would get the 70's music titles out of me for that, in fact I think I used a few on here before LOL.

It is looking great Scott. Looking at the last pics you posted, I forgot what a fine beast the Mikes were. They had some great lines to them.
    Hi Mark,

Hah - I think we’re about the same age - my first record was a 45 with Bye Bye American Pie on it - LOL - played the crap out of it - I’ve owned 8-Tracks - I just identify more with the 80’s as that was more my coming of age...

Thanks - started texture mapping and I’ve learned a few new tricks with 3DC that are making my life much easier - it’s actually going pretty quick this time...

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by scottb613; 02-21-2020 at 05:21 PM.