Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated GP35 Project

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy99 View Post
    amazing.

requesting a NYC GP35

also have you tried U boats and ALCOs?

It would take a second FA to make some NYC GP 35 as the 31 the PC did received from the NYC were non dynamic brake equipped

No I haven't a really good U Boat from SLI would be a huge reward since most NE railroads had them.
    PC
    NYC
    Pennsylvania
    B&O
    C&O
    MEC
    D&H (Rumor is the D&H was a really requested set, so I hope we will see a beautiful U30 or U33 from TS/SLI)

As for the Alco I haven't had much time to even look at those due to the fact my own paint shop rail yard is packed right now with
    so many waiting to get into the car paint shed and the locomotive paint shed
    Last edited by MsSheare; 01-05-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    It would take a second FA to make some NYC GP 35 as the 31 the PC did received from the NYC were non dynamic brake equipped

No I haven't a really good U Boat from SLI would be a huge reward since most NE railroads had them.
    PC
    NYC
    Pennsylvania
    B&O
    C&O
    MEC
    D&H (Rumor is the D&H was a really requested set, so I hope we will see a beautiful U30 or U33 from TS/SLI)

As for the Alco I haven't had much time to even look at those due to the fact my own paint shop rail yard is packed right now with
    so many waiting to get into the car paint shed and the locomotive paint shed
    you could do John Peterson's u boats

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy99 View Post
    you could do John Peterson's u boats
    I could but they do not have the details new models do have I have wondered why SLI TS never offered any more Uboats when the orginal BN engine pack had a GE B unit with it. Right now the only other one who has the best looking U Boats is Scott over at DW and not many people can get those now.

I love classic U boats and we do have 4 axles in the library we sadly have no dedicated 6 axles. Classic U 30 and U 33 are so desperately needed in the community and John Peterson's U boats are showing age now.

Would you consider doing a high nose model (NW,SOU)? Never can have enough of those.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Quote Originally Posted by sburr View Post
    Would you consider doing a high nose model (NW,SOU)? Never can have enough of those.
    High Nose what?

Parker B. - A Misplaced Midwesterner.
    Also known as Mr. Two Bits and Mr. Squarewheels.

Quote Originally Posted by SD40-2 View Post
    But But thats another HUGE FA................................................ ........... AND well I never knew they had THOSE.............

N&W is one of my favorite RR's. Both N&W and Sou would go good on the Rich's Canton Route.

I think there was GP30 high nose units on AAR B trucks. Not sure about GP35 units?

Sadly there is no good models of a GP30 unit on either type of truck. Then there is the UP and their GP30B units that ran behind the big gas turbines.

Robert

Right now I am at maxed limit for models and paint work. I have more GP 35 to make this F7 model to try and fix and a whole list of other projects waiting on my work to make them viable for the community.

the F7 are the issue right now
    then the B&O C&O and WM GP35.

Then I do have some new FA to work with such as a NEW FA for NDB GP35 and GP35 with new bell location units
    And my work on the Danny beck Mega upgrade set Some of the NEW FA have been Created, but I need to create all the texture work for those.
    Lastly I am experimenting with the bad wheels to try and make them less noticeable than before.

I am a one woman paint shop so please be patient.

Thank you
    Michelle

Michelle take your time there's always someone who wants it 'now'. they will have to learn that these do not come out at the drop of a hat. We appreciate your efforts and look forward to the at YOUR pace!!