Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frisco in Wichita

Thanks Frank, for all you do. It’s a shame there are so many who don’t appreciate the efforts of the ones that do the work and just nit-pick.

My advice to the nit-pickers is put up or shut up!
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    I really wish people would be thankful For frank uploading anything at all here. Seems some people can't even be thankful Frank. Just goes to show some have not learned a thing here and then they wonder why content is drying up.

I wish people would just stop and think before replying to certain things. I run railroads long gone with modern equipment cause it's MY railroad in a game.
    i'm thankful he uploaded anything at all honestly. We could've lost those MLT wellcar reskins forever

Well said Michelle. Itn’s a simulation, not a real railroad. Every thing you use doesn’t have to be authentic to the route or the time period, user choice.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Coonskin View Post

There are a LOT of route projects covered therein, a LOT. IF enough were interested, I reckon' I could make some of my project routes available as betas. I recently gave away copies of my incomplete Rock Island 2 route. (Diesels, circa early 1970s, rails from Caldwell, KS down well south of Enid, OK to Hennessey, OK. Terrain in place to El Reno, OK. Enid's grain complexes were being completed when I moth-balled the project, also gave away the Colorado & San Juan proto-lanced in beta form, complete with "Phase 1" scenery.
    Andre, I sure would like to check out your RI. Also, congratulations on pulling the pin! Only 23 more years to go for this old head!
    Cody

Quote Originally Posted by SD9043MAC View Post
    I was really hoping "Santa" would have given me that updated Frisco KD at the Christmas Party! Looks good Cody!

-Luke
    I know of no Santa! I was just as surprised as you all were when he showed up at the party!