Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trainsimulations CN Rual route doesn't make a lot of sense.

I do have an interest in another western canadian route.

John

Quote Originally Posted by tie View Post
    Is anybody interested in another western canadian route- say The Edson sub from Edmonton (Carvel)to Edson in the foothills region of Alberta? Dual main track.
    After the Kingston sub, that is probably the next area I'd like to see. The fraser canyon to Vancouver terminus would be awesome too.

I'm interested in anything you do, Rory!
    How do I get you "dual citizenship" so I can get you down here to do a CN route
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    I'm interested in anything you do, Rory!
    How do I get you "dual citizenship" so I can get you down here to do a CN route
    Lots O $$USD
    Rory

I will strongly second the interest in any route that you build, Rory. I, and many others I'm certain, fervently wish that there was a way for you to release your latest version of the NW Line. I frequently run NW6 as one of my favorite routes, but, from the screenies that you've posted, your newest version just takes it to a whole new level. You do beautiful work.

I really like Tie routes and the screen pictures he takes. I hope to see more of his routes released here. I also really like the New route for Mexico that has been made and I hope to find out where to down load it so I can try it out.

As for TS/SLI new CN route I actually like it sometimes you don't need big city cramped in your face all the time. Some say it is to sparse and empty I don't think so If this route is actually what the place is like then they captured that feeling quite well. We all have different taste and likes and dislikes, trains are just the same, and so are routes.

I Think the talented people at SLI TS are doing the best they can to bring us really excellent content when others have slowed down. I think TS is the only vendor left providing actual routes. The people who do Route creation are a talented group I can't even change automobiles out without messing something up.

So I curtsy to those who do the hard work and say thank you for making some beautiful routes. For they are windows to places many of us will never see or they are a window into the distant pass giving us a brief look into the early days.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    I really like Tie routes and the screen pictures he takes. I hope to see more of his routes released here. I also really like the New route for Mexico that has been made and I hope to find out where to down load it so I can try it out.

As for TS/SLI new CN route I actually like it sometimes you don't need big city cramped in your face all the time. Some say it is to sparse and empty I don't think so If this route is actually what the place is like then they captured that feeling quite well. We all have different taste and likes and dislikes, trains are just the same, and so are routes.

I Think the talented people at SLI TS are doing the best they can to bring us really excellent content when others have slowed down. I think TS is the only vendor left providing actual routes. The people who do Route creation are a talented group I can't even change automobiles out without messing something up.

So I curtsy to those who do the hard work and say thank you for making some beautiful routes. For they are windows to places many of us will never see or they are a window into the distant pass giving us a brief look into the early days.

I cannot agree more with your comments....

When you buy a route or download a freeware, you should know where it is located and enjoy what the author did with it. Me, I have Ruel sub because it is part of more, the continuation of Bala sub and Capreol is the place where the Super Continental was split going east or made going west with the sections to/from Montréal and Toronto and that i can use the cars from BLW.

Michel

I really like this route. You can do timetable Scenarios and man it is like a work of art. Railroad art that is.
    sparkplug