Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PRR is getting lengthy

Quote Originally Posted by conductorchris View Post
    I have track charts of the whole territory including highly detailed New Haven railroad valuation maps. Tell me your era and I'll upload what you need.
    Christopher
    As of now, it looks like the 2005+ era. For now, the speeds between NYP and New Rochelle/Haven would be much good to have.

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    I have track charts from Metro-North running from GCT/NYP towards CP-SHELL (New Rochelle where MN and Amtrak splits to the Hell Gate Line.) then its all MN territory from SHELL to New Haven. Then its all Amtrak NEC track charts from New Haven to Boston. including numerous customer sidings along the line (with 2 major quarries) to serve via local freights.
    Track charts at a later time. For now, I want to focus on track speeds. Speeds between New Haven/Providence are done as per Timetable No.7

I take it this is just for private use because according to the docs that come with the PRR-ED, an extended version of the route can't be distributed (#7 in the PRR-ERFAQ.rtf document).
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    I take it this is just for private use because according to the docs that come with the PRR-ED, an extended version of the route can't be distributed (#7 in the PRR-ERFAQ.rtf document).
    As of now, I wouldn't even release the route if I could.

2005+ huh? We still have to add the sations that didn't fit the theme of the current one (Newark Liberty Airport, Seacus Jct., etc.) ourselves or you already got that worked in somehow?
    Last edited by J.A.V.; 01-16-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    Redefined for better content craftsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.V. View Post
    2005+ huh? We still have to add the sations that didn't fit the theme of the current one (Newark Liberty Airport, Seacus Jct., etc.) ourselves or you already got that worked in somehow?
    Secaucus Junction:
    Secaucuscustom1.jpg
    Secaucuscustom2.jpg
    Secaucuscustom3.jpg

Newark Liberty International:
    NewarkAirport1.jpg
    NewarkAirport2.jpg

Ok. Nice. I see some more track work has to be done. Got more images of Bowie, Odenton, Seabrook, & New Carrolton in progress?
    Redefined for better content craftsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.V. View Post
    Ok. Nice. I see some more track work has to be done. Got more images of Bowie, Odenton, Seabrook, & New Carrolton in progress?
    NewCarrolton:
    NewCarrolton.jpg

Seabrook:
    Seabrook.jpg

Bowie:
    Bowie.jpg

Odenton:
    Odenton.jpg

Hamilton(In progress) reached jpg limit on last post:
    Hamilton.jpg

Thankfully these stations were made. All that was done was some repositioning to real life locations (with the exception being New Carrolton)

Quote Originally Posted by gusthegator View Post
    As of now, I wouldn't even release the route if I could.
    Then why bother posting this here then? Just so you can have a selfish moment of 'look what I have that you can't"?

There's a long tradition of posting private work here, particularly repaints on payware and items like the Olympic engines where trademark owners are afraid to indulge hobbyists.

That said, I'd like to think that there's a way to work between project teams to make releasing the extension possible. When the Twin Cities mega route was first envisioned, I didnt hesitate offering up what I could. That's how the community is supposed to work...

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk