Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PRR is getting lengthy

Quote Originally Posted by TrainMaster8010 View Post
    Sorry, everyone. What I meant was that if people want to do it then why can't they just do that. All I need is the PRR Route from him and then I can start getting my "knuckles" dirty. Then I can finally finish the scenery myself and that old son-of-a-EMD-SD9 (not talking about you Frankoburns even though you like SD9s) and we'll have the whole daggone NEC dagnabbit!

Oh and Vince, you don't need to rebuild the broken PRR Activities as they were "Tests". I'll remake them with the free time I have.
    Some folks just don't get it...
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Why don't we just nip this in the butt and call it a done deal. Bottom line is the PRR cannot be released in any other version than what is availiable. Its a nice thought but isn't going anywhere. Honestly, if you really want to model the NEC in its present form then you're better off starting from scratch. Lots of changes made between 1955 and 2020. That's my two cents before the thread gets locked. ✌
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic75077_5.gif
    Cory Duguid
    US NAVY

Quote Originally Posted by captain82 View Post
    Why don't we just nip this in the butt and call it a done deal. Bottom line is the PRR cannot be released in any other version than what is availiable. Its a nice thought but isn't going anywhere. Honestly, if you really want to model the NEC in its present form then you're better off starting from scratch. Lots of changes made between 1955 and 2020. That's my two cents before the thread gets locked. ✌
    Since COVID-19 messed up my original plans. This is a as good a time as any to get started. I'll try to finish track work from wash to phl with in a few months. Once class begins, I have to stop. Do not want to fail out.

Anddddddddddd.............it’s locked... B3F782F6-41C8-4A81-8B1A-892C417C2BCC.png
    Dave Edwards