Thread: The Cilie Oldphartz Railroad

Default The Cilie Oldphartz Railroad

I've inserted this into the N3V system for assessment and review for DLC. Based on past experience it might be a while before I know if it's been accepted or rejected. If the latter I'll place it on the Trainz Download Station.

Full screen / 1080p:

Phil

Why not just upload as freeware anyway, Phil?
    Vern.

Hi Vern --

If I do as you suggest then it can't also be payware.

And, to confess, when peddling payware I do feel guilty and feel as if I've moved to the Dark Side and abandoned all my principles.

But here in South Australia we have gone about as far, even further, than it's possible to go with Green Energy. Consequently our electricity bills are amongst the highest, if not the highest, in the World. The fact that we have the biggest (and most expensive) battery in the world to stabilise the grid and have to run a dozen diesel fuelled gas turbine generators to cover shortfalls when the wind dont blow and the sun dont shine does not help either.

Phil

Your choice obviously Phil, but having done payware myself for MSTS many years ago I find it far more satisfying to just release stuff as freeware to share with other users.
    Vern.