Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne PTV Comeng Released

Lightbulb Melbourne PTV Comeng Released

A remake on the original comeng made by alex, we have been working on this for a little while now and it includes many fixes.

With help from Justin who made the sounds for the original metro comeng we have updated sounds.
    We have also had a major lighting upgrade to make the lights more detailed and unique to each motor car ( some M cars have more faded lights or different colour lights now )

And there has also been some updates that changed the internal stickers to the new PTV ones.

If you with to download this new comeng the link is below, this download will not replace your current metro set.

http://downloads.railvictoria.net/do...nd-open-rails/

Enjoy!

Thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by rosssweet View Post
    Thanks Matt.

You're most welcome. I recommend using the train in open rails as it works better to by the way.

Another thing is, i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some set numbers that i should include in the next update coming out soon??

Version 1.1 now online and ready to download, this is a nice update that has added some additional EDI sets ( Additional Alstom sets will come in 1.2 ) as well as a few other things stated in the 1.0 to 1.1 notes text document

Any feedback is good feedback

http://downloads.railvictoria.net/do...nd-open-rails/

do you still have the original comeng by any chance?

railvictoria.net seems to be offline. Hope it's not damaged by the fires...

Edit: Oh, I'm an idiot. gm95 resurrected a thread from 2014 - my ancient eyes saw 2019. Ignore.

my question is do anyone have the original comeng still

Quick search of the file library with "Melbourne" yielded a Comeng set from 2004 on page 2 of the results. Is that what you're looking for?

That looks like the 2004 set at least the listing picture. Try downloading it from here and see if it works.