Thread: TSRE wipes tsection clean

Default TSRE wipes tsection clean

I only opened it long enough to change a service consist,and BOOM!
    Well,at least I know now what's been the problem all along with the paths thru the dynamic track

Hi chp56,

I've noticed this problem quite a while ago but never reported it. Before I open a route in TSRE I make sure I add a folder which contains the tsection.dat file. This way I always have something to replace the corrupted file with.

Fred

Was there not a solution to this posted a while ago? It had something to do with modifying the way TSRE5 looks at the T-Section Data.
    Please post again if possible.

In the TSRE5 folder there is a text doc called "settings.txt", click to open and look for the line "writeTDB". If it says "true" and all you are going to do is work with activities or change some buildings then change "true" to "false". This should cure the T-section Dat problem. The only time I have ever had to change to "true" was if I was changing siding or platform names or linking signals.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonfloyd View Post
    In the TSRE5 folder there is a text doc called "settings.txt", click to open and look for the line "writeTDB". If it says "true" and all you are going to do is work with activities or change some buildings then change "true" to "false". This should cure the T-section Dat problem. The only time I have ever had to change to "true" was if I was changing siding or platform names or linking signals.
    Unfortunately I am putting down a lot of track.

Fred

excellent, crimson!