Thread: Where can we get such a update program that can let AI trains whistle automatically?!

Default Where can we get such a update program that can let AI trains whistle automatically?!

Hi,can anyone tell me where there is an enhanced program installation package/a update mod or script file that can make the AI car whistle during the meeting with the player's train,I mean the AI train can sound the honk/whistle automatically during the convergence with the player's train while running on the double-track sections,or AI trains can whistle automatically when meeting with the player's train when parking on the side line of the station.Remember that there was such a feature enhancement mini-program installation package in MSTS before.Such a feature enhancement program installation package would be great if it might be prepared for Railworks/TrainSimulator correspondingly,I would suppose like this,ahaha!Thanks in advance.See you!Good luck!

I don't know about a program. But what you're describing has been done by adding an invisible loco in the consist. Search the library for invalco1.zip and invscar2.zip and invisoc3.zip and invisc4.zip.

Wim

Quote Originally Posted by brama View Post
    I don't know about a program. But what you're describing has been done by adding an invisible loco in the consist. Search the library for invalco1.zip and invscar2.zip and invisoc3.zip and invisc4.zip.

Wim
    Wrong game, those files are for MSTS as far as i know.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Oops... Thanks for the correction.

Wim

No worries buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt