Thread: Lyme Regis Branch

Default Lyme Regis Branch

I'm new to train simulators. I am looking for a simulation of the Lyme Regis Branch. I see a bit on YouTube, and Google turns up some info but the links are broken.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by doublereefed View Post
    I'm new to train simulators. I am looking for a simulation of the Lyme Regis Branch. I see a bit on YouTube, and Google turns up some info but the links are broken.

Thanks in advance.
    If you had looked at the description below the video on YouTube, you would have seen "The free Lyme Regis MSTS route was obtained from www.uktrainsim.com "

And a search on this forum for "Lyme Regis" will point to about 6-8 threads of which at least 3 point to uktrainsim.com also.
    Last edited by crstagg; 03-26-2020 at 07:11 PM.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    If you had looked at the description below the video on YouTube, you would have seen "The free Lyme Regis MSTS route was obtained from www.uktrainsim.com "

And a search on this forum for "Lyme Regis" will point to about 6-8 threads of which at least 3 point to uktrainsim.com also.
    Hmmm. Well, there's the problem. I did see that and both Chrome and Safari take me to a site that looks like that URL is just parked. There's nothing there.

I'll try it on a PC.

OK, figured out the problem with uktrainsim.com. Some sort of issue with the site cert and my browsers choked on it.

Certificates are in place now and therefore site is open.
    Creating L&YR Wagons - see HERE and L&NWR Coaches - see HERE.