Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Something rotten on the ORTS MILW Idaho Division V2 Route

To Oliver2 with regard to the Milw - Idaho Route. I have found a few Signal Masts facing the wrong direction. I was getting a red showing on the signal but a green in the Track Monitor. I found that it is a simple matter of rotating the masts and switching sides, easy to do with TSRE5.
    Another issue is with the operation of some of the crossings. I have found that there were multiple "Orange Blocks" at some that were not working correctly. Even OR has difficulty with these. After trial and error, I figured out the Crossing Signals and which ones place the Blocks. I have done a few, where one lane was working (single Block) and the other lane was not (multiple Blocks) on top of each other. A number of the Crossing Signal pieces place the orange blocks, the key seems to be to reduce it to only one.

I found a UFO flying high above the forests in a portion of the route! A question as well, on a bridge just outside of Avery, there are three Fire Trucks??? I thought a mention of a huge Forest Fire prompted Fire Apparatus to be cruising along the roadways?

Again I would like to Thank You and all involved for an Overall Great Route! It is top notch and the sounds everywhere fit in very well.

Thank You Don! I started to correct these crossing issues, I'm half way now. Almost every crossing has this problem, so I replace all of them. I also checking the signals, fortunately there are a long dark territory where aren't signals so there isn't any problem

P.S: the strangest thing is that where I've put lower-quadrant wig-wags, the program replaced them with another type of wig-wag (with a diamond-shaped frame around the target). Spooky thing.

"P.S: the strangest thing is that where I've put lower-quadrant wig-wags, the program replaced them with another type of wig-wag (with a diamond-shaped frame around the target). Spooky thing."

I saw those and could not find them in the Ref List! No worries, it gives me something to do to keep occupied.

Thanks again for such a great route. Will there be some activities in the near future?

Will there be some activities in the near future?""

I prefer the timetable mode, but why not? I'll try to do some simple first.

That would be great! Thank You.

The original route is amazing and many thanks to Mr. Sullivan for creating it. The update is icing on the cake. Thank you both for your hard work and for keeping this sim alive

I finally made it up to Spokane from Plummer. This is an amazing route. Thank you

It was a fun route to do. Glad you folks are enjoying it. I ran into a problem in the Virginian route in that
    it would crash MSRE or MSTS but not TSRE or ORTS. Lukas is locked into his home like most of us, so he
    is poking around in it. Meanwhile I am looking at another route in the area of the "GAP", the Camas
    Prairie. Mainline is about 120 miles, with two 40 mile subdivisions off of it, and SCADS of trestles.

J. H. Sullivan