Thread: MILW Idaho Division v2 screenshots

Default MILW Idaho Division v2 screenshots

Hi to all,

I have taken some time learning to use TSRE in creating activities and am getting the hang of it. I have been able to create a simple activity using TSRE and, for the paths, used OR`S track viewer

The following is between Plummer, going NB to Spokane and meets a SB at Mozart.

Mozart by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

The challenge to come is how to install loose consists in the route with TSRE or OR, since I cannot open in the MSTS AE.

For those familiar with Activity Generator, I have made a template package for the original route by Jerry a few years back. Now, I would like to extend the package using the extension line between Plummer and Spokane.

I am aware there is a lot of work for Peter to enhance the route, which probably includes some additional marking of unmarked sidings, etc... So this template extension is not for tomorrow. In the meanwhile, I will continue learning with activity creation, hoping to eventually replace the MSTS AE.

Enjoy the screenshot

Denis

That looks great, Dennis. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the TSRE activity editor. I'm sure grateful we've got it.
    Christopher