Thread: my AI traffic is not fully appearing in my activity

Default my AI traffic is not fully appearing in my activity

hi!
    I have made an activity for the Hardon- Kapooka AU Mainline route using AE - i made 3 AI services a passenger XPT, another freight train - also going in the same direction, and a 48class just moving round in junee

when i first made all these, i accidentally started the scenario driving teh AI intended freight service - and weirdly, though the AI freight service was also running on the activity, though i never saw it starting from where i started, so i dont know how it appeared, and the xpt and 48 were there but they got held up by red signals, which there is no reason i could see for there being

in any case i though i ought to try the activity divng the train i am meant to, but now neither hte xpt or the 48 are in teh scenario - i dont understand why, - they ahve been added to the traffic plan

what might i have done wrong? also how to do stop unnecessary red signals stopping my AI - why would this be happening ?

-eDIT - Okay i am dumb, well new to this, my other AI are not present because their start time i set later, - i didnt realise start time sets when the train actually appears not just starts moving
    Last edited by Heruraha93; 02-17-2020 at 05:50 AM.

Are you running this activity in MSTS or Open Rails? If Open Rails, you should be posting in the OR forums, there is a HUGE difference in how AI traffic is handled between OR and MSTS.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Sorry I did not know that, I make the activity in the MSTS AE and then was using OR to quickly see if things are working because I can view the other AI trains with alt+f9

Does the signalling work different too - my main issue now being that 2 AI are stuck at red signals indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by Heruraha93 View Post
    Sorry I did not know that, I make the activity in the MSTS AE and then was using OR to quickly see if things are working because I can view the other AI trains with alt+f9

Does the signalling work different too - my main issue now being that 2 AI are stuck at red signals indefinitely
    Yes signalling works differently...MSTS and OR are entirely different in most regards, although OR has been coded to try to ensure compatibility with most MSTS routes, and equipment, there can be glitches in the way an activity made for MSTS runs in OR...if you are running OR, better to post in the OR forum.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.