Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolling Line

Thank You Kindly Sean,
    I'm still having a time of it remembering basic moves within the editors, even though I've used just about daily, for quite some time now.
    Surely one, or, more, of the O'l noggin breakers has tripped. Anyways, I did managed to pick away at my RL/3D-Builder/Blender project somewhat today, I managed to get the model down enough in verts for RL to see without issues. The main shells will be user paintable, while finer details will be pre-finished. Managed to snap several screenshots with RL, enjoy!.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Here's some snapshots of RL latest default NA-RailCar WheelSets & SideFrames. I've been giving them the business, as, they had given me. To me these creations look to be Mad-Max / Sci-Fi style. What do you think. I'll include my versions alongside as comparison. Members of SS-Discord had, &, continue to give me the business at every opportunity. Anyways, Enjoy!.

20210808072027_1.jpg20210808072054_1.jpg20210808072044_1.jpg20210808073328_1.jpg20210808073359_1.jpg

I don't know if I'll ever be as talented as you. But at least I'm able to try some modeling now. Keep up the inspiration.

Thanks

Sean

Afternoon Sean.
    Yes, indeed keep at the modeling. I've faith in Ya!.
    Latest news from the trenches. I be a disgruntle O'l Fart, (Crusty Mr. Herbert) "haven picked on RL SS-Discord.
    It's been stated, it's their RL given right to teardown other creations, while theirs
    are off limits to scrutinizing esp. from those that are unable to model in any way, shape, or, form.

This has been Walter Crankcase, from the frontlines, for RL Armed Forces Radio!.
    Paid Advertisements, Character Endorsements, provided by SMRY.

Evening All. Walter CrankCase reporting for Armed Forces Radio from the Front Lines.
    The Dev has threatened another ban from the rear for reference to SS. I'd explained long ago ,many times, SS from my end being U.S. based seen as U.S. Secret Service, Area 51, along those lines. Sadly Dev, Others interpret differently to suite personal desires.

It's also been brought to my attn via PM/Messages, etc., as of late, others, are now receiving somewhat the same sort of treatment, for haven given Thumbs Down. I wouldn't know that portion without being alerted. Some have stated appears anything other than a Thumbs Up will be, or, be excepted. How's that for openness, &, faith in your own product. The Henchmen from SS-Discord still fill my mail at times with rude comments, that's fine, but, not acceptable in return, for which is sent off to Dev for group policing & protection.

This has been Walter CrankCase, from the frontlines, for RL Armed Forces Radio!.

lol New Flash from RL Front Lines.. The "Ban" is on til further notice.
    The last comment made from my end musta hit an RL nerve.
    "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

The blackout squad to be around, to make sure lights out, curtains drawn.

This has been Walter CrankCase, from the frontlines, for RL Armed Forces Radio!.

Sorry, but if you referred to the SS as an abbreviation here for anything other than a ship, most people including the mods would assume you meant the Nazi Schutzstaffel...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Sorry, but if you referred to the SS as an abbreviation here for anything other than a ship, most people including the mods would assume you meant the Nazi Schutzstaffel...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    It's never safe to assume. RR rules to live by.
    Too funny, someone had typed several times Nazi Schutzstaffel within one of the discussions. As, you've done above, sadly, Dev banned thus, unable to confirm whom typed. Could you be that person?. Anyways, in the end. RL's chosen not to be a two way street. Again they've gone the route of Us/Them. sadly, that parting for others grows wider, which indeed is a very sad state. I don't wish to see any RR game / sim, or, otherwise slip in the ranks. Ill treatment is another story. Surely if going to offer a product publically, must be willing to except hard knocks from time to time, or, remain pvt use only.

"When Diplomacy Ends, War Begins". Quote befitting RL's Fearless Discord Leader.

Nope, I have no association with RL or their forums. I'm just educated enough to know about the Holocaust....

Either you weren't educated accordingly, or you intentionally chose to use terminology commonly associated with the Hitler regime to try and make an inflammatory or hyperbolic point.

Either way, that will not be tolerated here.

When you're on a forum controlled by the supplier/seller, that two way street applied up to a point. Once you become inflammatory or belligerent, don't be surprised when they fire you as a customer. You'll get a lot more lattitude here, but once you become an asshat or inflammatory, we'll fire you as well.

I suggest you stop pushing back on this and get back to modeling....

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eolesen; 08-09-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Well Stated SIR. An asshat is alright dependent on whom it comes from. Had I used that beforehand surely would have been seen as belittling, inflammatory. But, other way around is alright fitting the occasion.
    Not pushing anything, just the opening of eyes to ill treatment from within, wherever it may lurk.
    I've no customers to turn away, while others save own necks & product image.

I still support the product whole heartedly,
    I'll treatment / suppression from within another story, that indeed must be brought to light.
    That's my job from appearances.
    Last edited by SMRY; 08-09-2021 at 09:03 AM.