Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Line

Well, it's that time, Goodnight John Boy, Goodnight Mary Ellen, Goodnight Jason, Goodnight Erin, Goodnight Ben, Goodnight Jim Bob, &, Goodnight Elizabeth. Goodnight Gramma, Goodnight Grampa, Goodnight Momma, Goodnight Daddy, &, who could ever forget you, you O'l fool dog, Goodnight Reckless, I Love You!.

I tend to ignore a$$ clowns like that. Any community that ban's you for a harmful image but tolerates that kind of crap is a community of losers. Seriously ignore that crap and enjoy what you do for the people that actually care, not those bosos.

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    Firstly, Happy Holidays Everyone. I'm feeling little let down here for no Turkey Day cards from anyone here at TS... lol Least the RL Community sent me the following well wish. "Wish you happy death date".
    "Wish you a happy death date"???? And the MODS let that one stand? This might fit into the category of cyber bulling. Like Eric said, why even bother with this bunch of losers?

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    Attachment 82524 How about a little humor for the Holiday Season! Enjoy!.
    Latest News Flash, the above image has caused your account to be banned til further notice.
    If you feel this is unjust / incorrect, Please contact RL Dev.
    Thank You, Your Steam Community

Scott

Honestly if it makes you happy feel free to share them here, we'll get a good laugh. But you don't have to show humor in cartoons for me to know how out of touch they are. Hey I love to stir the pot but only when you have something to gain by proving a point, garnishing support, stroking your ego, etc. Their "cyber bullying" as they call it would mean nothing to me, not worth it and believe me I've fed plenty of trolls in my time as well. All they are is keyboard warriors that think they are something special and have their own serious issues. They don't treat their fellow humans with respect and think that you are an easy target. If you and I were walking the street they would never have the guts to say something like that. If they did not only would I have your back (and we've never met) but I assure you I would find out what kind of man or child they really are.

I know getting old sucks. I'm just starting to feel the body aches this year. But if you feel up to it enjoy a positive experience with people that will treat you with respect. Enjoy RL for what you enjoy it for, do not give these clowns the satisfaction. Every day that goes by I don't want to go to bed as I enjoy every day. We all only have so many days left on this planet. I found my passion and was able to avoid some of the negativity only once I found it.

Thanks

Sean

Quick Update, appears someone reported both Dev & Myself to Steam provided both the cartoon, Death quote.
    Anyways, word just came in from so called Steam Team, & their resulting investigation pretty much states, I'd violated some sort of rules haven posted the cartoon, meanwhile, didn't feel Death Note (cyber-bullying) whatever it's called, was creditable when all said & done.

Myself, wouldn't believe Steam would choose to stand with a longstanding customer. With the Dev bringing in funds for both parties, doesn't seem to be rocket science, least to me.

I'd like to know whom may have generated a report to Steam in the first place. Not that it's going to make any diff, just curious from my end. Steam also goes on to say "We don't provide details regarding our moderation decisions"

So you still have access to Steam but not that paricular forum? If the developer won't support you as they have the ability to reach out to Steam than I still say the hell with them. Hopefully you still have Steam access. We live in a politically correct society now with everyone worried about cyber bullying, getting their feelings hurt, and offending the wrong people. Don't get me started on the other major issue in the world today that sounds like a beer you bake in the sun

Thanks

Sean

Meanwhile I just skip the BS and have fun on my Railroads Online server 6 out of 7 days a week.

Thanks

Sean

RotaryDumperV2 (further progress) - YouTube

With the O'l eyes giving a new round of issues, been laying low for the most part. However, have / had been working on my older project "Rotary Dumper". Trying my hand at animation. Finally got both the car-locks & track-locks to look / work correctly while the main dumper does its thing too. Hoping one day to be able to lock a car on the deck, &, have turn with the dumper as well. The main dumper is also user paintable, besides the white/gray look within vid. 1-day at a time! Happy Holidays TS Family.

20211210232458_1.jpg20211210232520_1.jpg20211210232543_1.jpg20211210232614_1.jpg20211210232628_1.jpg

Been also taking care of a feral cat, that's been visiting from the woods. Had a tag on "Diesel". sadly no one on the area wishes to claim him. I was finally able to get him to the vet. He's now up to date with his vacs, neutering, leg resown to close a deep wound. Once home he was so wild tried breaking through the windows, vet advised to let go, which I did, lost track of him just about a week's time, then, one very cold morning was hunkered down in the old Lay-Z-Boy on the front porch. Opened the door he came in without any issue. hasn't left the bed just about a weeks time now. Anyways, a nice Xmas gift from the heavens. He's given me some inspiration to create a model in his honor. The model is both static, &, can be operated along the rails. Happy Holidays TS Family.