Thread: Now if only we had a train sim which could come even close to this.

Default Now if only we had a train sim which could come even close to this.

Superb

IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Thanks. His cab ride videos are really amazing. I've watched his Happy Holidays video with my in-laws. Really nice to enjoy this together. They've been vacationing in Switzerland for decades, but haven't been able to for the last two years because of Covid. Since both are pushing 81, they don't expect to return there again. Sad idea

My father in law is an avid fan of the Swiss railways. So these videos help a little.

Regards,
    Wim

Quote Originally Posted by brama View Post
    Thanks. .....
    My father in law is an avid fan of the Swiss railways. So these videos help a little.
    My pleasure to post the link, Wim.
    I thought this one was particularly special for the reason that he starts off with the camera mounted at the end of the last rail-wagon. The twisting of the rails as the train travels along the line is mesmerising!

Lorirocks and Paolo always have great videos and, for someone like myself from Australia, the scenery is just beautiful.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0