Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Line

Nice work on the MOW and something that none of the other Sims have.

If your RL colleagues don't appreciate it, I know making the source for some of these available for porting into other games would be welcomed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

That's what I said when I ran Trainz. BTW that looks much more like Emmett than that does of me If a 13 year old who is very overweight and his overweight dad can get a chuckle I don't know what to tell you Scott. You don't need those clowns. I'll start sharing some screenshots of my journey when I remember how again.

Thanks

Sean

Why Thank You Both Eolesen & Sean.

When I originally posted the Sumo's at Steam's RL Workshop I also included being a lite hearted Thank You to everyone for their hard work, &, both Sumo's were taking in some R&R at the Dev's (Franks) layout "Hanmer Springs". I had envisioned other contributors replacing the characters with themselves in the pool sharing R&R. I've never had issues with weight control, can't say I ever paid all that much attn to it. Anyways, wasn't a shot at anyone. Again, just a lite hearted Thank You to all. Hell, I did indeed include one Sumo to represent myself. Like I say, If, you can't laugh at one's self from time to time. I surely wouldn't know whom may have weight issues on the other end, without their spilling the beans, lol. Thus, not directed at any individual / group as any sort of attack. Again, it got me further banned, not too surprising. As to the models I produce, I no longer offer via the workshop, as the RL Henchmen (that don't exist) go on the never-ending attacks, &, remove / ban them anyways. Been that way for a very long time now.
    Thus, I only offer snapshots, thinking, perhaps other may enjoy the looks, since the models are no longer welcomed. In the end, as to Rolling Line, There I go it alone. lol. Now, for my next novel, anything jump out at you for the holiday's?. Perhaps, a title "A PC Railroader's Christmas Story?". or, "A Sumo By Any Other Name, Isn't Diaper Boy!"

What ever makes you happy I say.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    What ever makes you happy I say.
    lol, Not so sure I know how to be happy this late in life. Grimm Reaper, never seems to be too far away at any given time.
    I do enjoy following along with RTS-RROL-YT best I can.
    Guess, what makes me happiest now-a-days, waking in the morning, though, some days when the sh*t hits the fan, has me thinking twice.

Keep up the great work, as always, that includes Emmett (MofW Dept.), &, RTS Employees too.
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Nice work on the MOW and something that none of the other Sims have.

If your RL colleagues don't appreciate it, I know making the source for some of these available for porting into other games would be welcomed.

eolesen, this latest comment from the Rolling Line critics of the 3-regulators, may indeed brighten Everyone's festive cheer.
    Username: Confused gorden Comment: ja look like shit.

Happy Holidays Everyone!.

Firstly, Happy Holidays Everyone. I'm feeling little let down here for no Turkey Day cards from anyone here at TS... lol Least the RL Community sent me the following well wish. "Wish you happy death date".

Why be part of that community at all?

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Why be part of that community at all?

Honestly don't believe I've ever been part of their so called community.
    Sadly, without the community, Rolling Line has little to offer in longevity.
    I try to fit in best I can, for I do enjoy seeing all the creations, alongside my own.
    At this late stage of life, not much else to look forward too.
    Just thankful to have woken each morning.
    Eventually my number will come, &, some will indeed rejoice, Their out there.

20210831104029_1.jpg How about a little humor for the Holiday Season! Enjoy!.